What are Access Bars?
Access Bars consist of 32 energy points on the head which are held gently and in certain sequences. These points represent the hard drive of your brain/computer and contain everything you have ever stored in your life, all thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions and beliefs.
There are bars for different areas, as e.g. healing, body, control, awareness, creativity, power, aging, sex and money, to name just a few.
Frequent observations after an Access Bars Session are:
- the stream of thoughts calms down.
- stress symptoms are reduced.
- the energy level rises.
- healing happens faster.
- relationships become mor intensive.
- physical and mental blocks are dissolved.
- more ease and joy are experience.
Where do the Access Bars come from?
Access Bars have been originally developed by Gary Douglas, the founder of Access Consciousness. They are part of a set of tools which have been summed up under the heading Access Consciousness. Access Bars is powerful and also simple method, which evokes feelings of relief and freedom.
Questions which frequently used in Access Consciousness are, e.g.:
- What does it need for (what I wish for) to show up for me with ease?
- How does it get any better than this?
- What else is possible?